QUALIFICATION OF MISS PRINCESS OF THE WORLD® 2024
Girls who want to become Miss Princess of the World ®2024 got crown may be sign up to the competiton from October 2023 to April2024 to QUALIFICATION of MISS PRINCESS OF THE WORLD® 2024.
The registration of girls to the competition of MISS PRINCESS OF THE WORLD® 2024 officially ends April 30, 2024.
MISS PRINCESS OF THE WORLD® 2024 will culminate on 10/10/2024 with the WORLD SUPERFINALE 2024 event in Ostrava, Czech Republic.
The competing girls have to be female since birth, 16-26 years old, single, childless,
with a minimum height of 172-175 cm, with experience in MISS beauty contests or modeling, communicative English and have international experience. The girls can be sign up their modeling agencies or miss agencies. The application form have to be fullfill via the official website of the competition.
Qualification is for girls from countries where it does not organize a official National Selection of MISS PRINCESS OF THE WORLD®.
HOW TO REGISTER TO QUALIFICATION:
The girl, who fulfills the participation conditions, completely fills out a APPLICATION FORM TO QUALIFICATION via official websites of the competition.
Representatives of the central organizer then verifies the requested data and by e-mail girl confirmed her participation in QUALIFICATION and send the necessary documents to fill out.
Girls who fulfill all the criteria are classified into the SELECTION OF TOPFINALISTS with jury via videoconference.
The SELECTION OF TOPFINALISTS with jury via videokonference will take place from 1 - 31May 2024. Then the results (Announcement of TOP FINALISTS) will be officially published (June1, 2024) . After that, the results will be officially published (Announcement of TOP FINALISTS) and, according to another selection by the VIDEO JURY, the selected superfinalists will be invited to participate in the event WORLD FINALS 2024, held in the Czech Republic, in the city of Ostrava, on October 8-12, 2024.
Girls (SUPERFINALISTS) who meet all prerequisites are invited by the Central Organiser to fill in all of the necessary documents, sign a contract, and pay a participation fee of EUR 100.
*ENTER THE CONTEST:
Hereby I apply for the participation in the World Finals of the Miss Princess of the World® 2024 contest. I confirm that I was duly acquainted with its rules.
*CONFIRMATION OF THE APPLICATION FORM:
I also affirm and engage that if any of the above-mentioned facts should change shortly before the initiation of the Contest or anytime during the Contest, I will promptly inform the Central organizer. I am aware and I will accept all the legal consequences, eventually I will cover all incurred losses if this proclamation won´t be true and due to this falseness I would jeopardize the Central organizer in any way. Induction of a false proclamation is a reason to cancel my participation on the Contest.
*CONFIRMATION OF CORRECTNESS OF PERSONAL DATA:
Hereby I confirm rightness of all filled-in and mentioned details in this form. I am fully conscious, that in case if these details won´t agree and will be not right and a consequent damage will originate to the Central organizer, I am obliged and willing to cover this damages. I am also conscious that the induction of false, not-complete or misleading details could be a reason for my refusal or suspension from the Contest with all connected law consequences.
*AGREEMENT WITH MANIPULATION OF PERSONAL DATA:
I agree to the processing of personal data provided according to the applicable legal provisions a regulation on the protection of personal data (GDPR) for the purpose of the Contest (including the publishing of my mentioned information for the media coverage and photos and video on the official web sites of the Contest and in the media) for a period of 10 (ten) years, but until a written appeal. Contestant also agree with using her name, surname and address, eventually further necessary details within publication of the contest results and its winner.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The contest is open only to competitors who have been selected as finalists (or in the event of their inability to physically participate in the contest, their substitute) to participate in the contest by a National Organiser, Ambassador of the contest, or by National Partners, or after participation in QUALIFICATION and selection by the Central Organiser.
- The condition for the Finalist to participate in the contest is to submit a contest application duly and on time, to deliver all documents required by the Central organizer and to sign the contract of the participation in the contest with the Central organizer (in case of a minor finalist there is required a signature of the contract by her legal representative).
- The Competing girl (the Finalist or Substitute) has to fill the following basic conditions and criteria to take part in the contest:
- since birth
- is 16 years old but she hasn’t reached 26 years of age to the date of January 1, 2024
- is single and childless
- has got the citizenship of the country for which she applies to represent at the contest
- her recommended height is as a minimum 172-175 cms, she should have a symmetric proportionate figure
- has a good health condition
- has finished elementary education, we recommended to have completed secondary education
- knows at a good level the one of official world languages and further she knows English at least at the communicative level (the English language is communicative language of the Contest's production)
- can work with PC and internet
- she was delegated as the Finalist (eventually as a Substitute) for participation on the Contest on by the National organizer, Contest’s Ambassador or by National Partner or passed the QUALIFICATION round with the Central Organiser
- she didn´t participate as a winner of the final in none of previous editions of the Contest
- is without rebuke (it means she has never been lawfully convicted for the crime and there is not conducted nor has been started a criminal procedure against her)
- there is no existing a record or any materials where could her person, name, portrait or any visual, sound or similar record could be put in connection with producing erotic, pornographic materials, prostitution exercising or any other activity which is in conflict with valid legal enactment or propriety rules especially she has never accepted a role in an erotic or pornographic movie and she didn´t shoot any erotic or pornographic acts.
- there are no limitations that should inhibit her in the participation on the Contest
- The central organizer can refuse or suspend the competing girl from the contest without any right for damage compensation, which can be done anytime during the contest. The central organizer is authorized to do it, without giving any reason especially (but not only) if he finds out incorrectness or falsity of this contract or if the girl won´t fill basic premises of the contest. The central organizer decides exclusively about the correct filling of premises of the competing girl and there is no possible appeal towards his decision.