TRADE ACROSS THE WORLD
Aim of the project is to support forming and seeking new business relations in territories, where it is very difficult to implement traditional business cooperation without detailed knowledge of local customs, rules and personal relationships.
An international cooperation affects all of us. Despite the long distances, we all are interconnected and various worldwide products have become our daily need. We drink beverages from cans made of alumina which is mined in Australia, we wear shoes made in Europe, eat fruits from South America, Europe, Asia, we build machinery of steel processed in Asia, we wear clothes from African cotton and live in houses built of North American wood. We take it for granted, but before we can enjoy these products and materials, the traders must find a suitable partner, negotiate prices and goods deliveries through a network of relationships. Seeking new business relationships is often exciting game for each trader, but can bring also great risks from ignorance of the new territory, its local conditions and customs.
To play this game means to try new challenges and excitements of international trade, get the best price for the goods you are selling or buying, find a suitable and reliable partner, place products in new territories, ensure payment guarantee and find appropriate financing.
Before you begin thinking about what you want to achieve in business, ask yourself these questions:
- Do I want to build so much wealth, how much I am able to get from the sale of my goods or provided services?
- Do I want to buy the widest range of products to satisfy different preferences at home?
- Do I want to focus on the raw materials purchase for certain industrial sectors?
- Do I want to work with partners having the possibility of mutual experience exchange? / Do I want to bring my products into new territories?
- Do I want to expand my product portfolio with new products unknown so far on the existing market? / Am I looking for new markets for my products and services? / Am I looking for an appropriate financing of my projects?
- Do I want to find a financially stable partner?
The only possible constraint is your imagination, negotiating skills and financial partner!
BUSINESS FORUM – MEETING OF BEAUTY AND TRADE
BUSINESS FORUM 2014 – this year especially, in cooperation with the Conference INVESTEMENT & BUSINESS FORUM organized by the Association for the Development of the Moravian-Silesian Region, will traditionally interconnect contest Miss Princess of the World with Czech and foreign entrepreneurs and partners, representatives of embassies, chambers of commerce, institutions and other interesting guests.
BUSINESS FORUM 2014 takes place in the day of the contest World Finals (October 10th, 2014 – Clarion Congress Hotel Ostrava) in course of the whole day before final Gala evening. Within business program variegation, there is prepared in addition to morning conference (INVESTEMENT AND BUSINESS FORUM 2014) also an afternoon part focusing on an international cooperation in the field of tourism associated with workshops, ethnic cuisines presentations and with a business healthy lifestyle. As next evening program, the business partners may later sit in the VIP rooms of ČEZ Arena Ostrava at the World Finals Miss Princess of the World 2014 Gala evening followed by afterparty at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel Ostrava.
BUSINESS FORUM 2014 offers to business partners:
- A unique opportunity to establish contacts and cooperation with representatives of embassies, chambers of commerce as well as foreign companies.
- Non-traditional meeting with presidents of national rounds and jury, partners, distinguished guests and finalists.
- Workshops, information stands in the form of the services and products presentations of companies as well as individual partners.
- Teleconference with foreign partners as a tool for a live interview with potential business partners from remote destinations providing possibility to establish business cooperation.
- Media presentations, web presentations, newsletters and social networks as an opportunity to present the event’s partners.